How to order a Tulip Giftbox Large:
- Add to cart
- View cart
- Place order
- Proceed to checkout (enter the address of the one you want to surprise)
In order notes you can add your wishes:
- Enter Tulip Group (Classic – Parrot – Fringed – Double)
- Enter Tulip Color (Red – Yellow – Pink – Purple – Orange)
- Or enter name of the Tulip you would like to send
- Place your order and give your loved one the ultimate spring feeling!
What does the color of the tulip mean?
- Red is a very emotionally intense color and it has a very high visibility. The color red stands for: energy, strength, determination but also for love, passion and desire. Red is also used to indicate courage. That is why red can be found in many national flags.
- The color of sunshine. Yellow is associated with joy, happiness and energy. Yellow produces a warming effect, stimulates cheerfulness, stimulates mental activity and stimulates muscle energy. A real spring color.
- The energy of red and the happiness of yellow is combined in orange. It is associated with joy, sunshine and the tropics. Orange represents enthusiasm, fascination, luck, creativity, determination, attraction, success, encouragement and stimulation. To the human eye, orange is a very warm color, so it also gives the feeling of warmth. Still, orange is not as aggressive as red. At the national level, orange symbolizes strength and endurance.
- The stability of blue and the energy of red is combined in the color purple. Purple is associated with royalty, symbolizes power, nobility, luxury and ambition. The color is also associated with wisdom, dignity, independence, creativity, mystery and magic. Studies have shown that nearly 75 percent of children choose purple over all other colors. Purple is a very rare color in nature.
- A mysterious color and almost black. Dark purple is associated with power, elegance, formality and mystery. Dark purple indicates power and authority. It is also considered a very formal, elegant and prestigious color.
- The color White is associated with light, goodness, innocence, purity and virginity. It is considered the color of perfection. White is the color of new beginnings, it is the blank canvas waiting to be written on. While white doesn’t stimulate our senses, it does open the way for the creation of anything the mind can imagine.
- There are many shades of pink to describe. From bubblegum to lilac and magenta. Pink is the color of caring or compassion. The intensity of the color pink largely determines the feeling it evokes. In a softer form, for example baby pink, it can have a calming effect. The color is often used to indicate the subject of love.
The tulip is one of the most famous flower bulbs in the world, the Netherlands exports a lot of tulip bulbs to other countries every year. The Dutch climate is extremely suitable for tulip cultivation because the sandy soil behind the dunes ensures that the crop can develop optimally. Almost half of the Dutch flower fields are full of tulips. In the largest flower park in Europe, the Keukenhof near Amsterdam, you can see more than 800 different tulips. The spring park will open its doors at the end of March. Each year, the flower park has a special theme that inspired the designs of the gardens and flower shows in the pavilions. Flowers have been part of our lives for centuries. Flowers are used as classic symbols in art, architecture and design.